Course ID: TGS-2011500989
This course provide learners with the skills to work with a team of subordinates in practising problem solving and decision making, which includes anticipating and identifying potential problems, facilitating team’s effort to resolve the problem and making appropriate decisions and seeing implementation plans through.
Who is this course for?
Front-line workers, staff in supervising roles or individuals in professional/talent positions with supervisory responsibilities
- Identify symptom(s) that could lead to potential problem(s) at the workplace
- Apply logical deduction to anticipate and detect problem(s) at the workplace
- based on symptom(s) and relevant information gathered
- Analyse relevant information surrounding the perceived problem(s) and identify the exact problem using elimination process, objective reasoning or process questioning
- Analyse the root cause(s) of the problem(s) at the workplace using appropriate problem-solving tools and techniques
- Facilitate generation of solutions to solve problem(s) by encouraging creativity among team members
- Select a solution among the shortlisted ones collectively with team members using appropriate evaluative technique(s) and criteria
- Develop an implementation plan that addresses the root cause(s) of the problem(s) and consider the impact to self and team
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution and implementation plan by analysing feedback gathered from relevant sources
- Formulate and execute modifications to restore and/or enhance effectiveness of implemented solution and implementation plan
- Review the effectiveness of modifications made and analyse learning points and best practices that can be used for future reference
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
This course is offered in partnership with Eagle Infotech Consultants UEN198802365N.