This 2-day programme aims to equip learners with the skillsets needed in the development of business unit strategies, operational plans and corporate governance management to meet organisational needs. It includes providing direction and guidance to managers through regular engagement, modelling of leadership and expected behaviours.
Who is this course for?
Department Managers, Managers and High Potential Executives.
ALIGN WITH ORGANISATIONAL GOALS, CULTURE AND VALUE
- Corporate guideposts
- Factors affecting organisational culture
- Types of organisational culture
- The pyramid of plans
- Trends and issues affecting organisation and team
DEVELOP BUSINESS UNIT STRATEGIES AND TEAM PLANS
- Develop process for business strategies
- Scan the business environment
- BCG Matrix (Business Strategies)
- P.O.L.A.R. (Operational Plans)
APPLY EMOTIONAL COMPETENCE TO PROVIDE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT
- IQ versus EQ
- 4 domains of Emotional Intelligence
- Methods of providing guidance and support
- Methods of engaging stakeholders
- Methods of communication
DEVELOP AND MANAGE GOVERNANCE PROCESSES
- Why governance?
- Develop governance processes for corporate compliance management
- My role in governance
- Implement governance processes
- Non-compliance and risks
- Option for self-improvement
Synchronous E-Learning via Zoom