Course ID: TGS-2019503877
This 2-day programme is designed to equip leaders and managers within organisations with the skillsets to plan and measure performance. The programme will look into the implementation of plans and how to manage performance. It will also explore the review and rewards scheme for performance.
Who is this course for?
Department Managers, Managers and High Potential Executives
SET GOALS & DEVELOP TEAM PLANS
- The Hierarchy of Plans
- Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Management By Objectives (MBO), Management By Wandering Around (MBWA)
- Developing Team Plans and RASCI
- Identifying, requesting and allocating resources required to implement the team plans
IMPLEMENT PLANS & MANAGE PERFORMANCE
- Performance Management Theories
- Creating a High-Performance Team
- Managing Risks
REVIEW & REWARD PERFORMANCE
- Review & Reward Performance
- Relevant professional or industry codes of practice and standards (KA3)
- Review team performance
- Supporting team leaders
- Reward team performance
- Market trends and developments in relation to remuneration and performance management.
- Avenues for self-improvement in performance management processes
Synchronous E-Learning via Zoom