Course ID: AWS-ARC
The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to build IT infrastructure on AWS and how to optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
As architectural solutions may differ depending on industry, type of applications, and size of business, this course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS.
It also presents case studies throughout the course that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. Course participants are provided with opportunities to build a variety of infrastructures via a guided, hands-on approach.
Who is this course for?
Solutions Architects, Solution Design Engineers
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
This course is offered in partnership with Trainocate UEN199507581C.